This project includes a new 15,000 square foot administration building as well as revisions to the existing historic courthouse. The new building includes courtroom and law enforcement facilities with modern security standards and practices. A connecting link was planned to the historic courthouse to improve the functionality and security of the campus as a whole. As part of the project, the historic cupola was re-constructed to replicate the original 1899 construction which had become damaged and had to be removed more than 60 years before. Sherman County has been governed from the existing courthouse for over 100 years and the new campus is intended to serve just as well for the future.
|Project||Courthouse Addition & Remodel|